Thursday, December 31, 2009

Back to trading once again

Call me stubborn. But i am devoting my best to beat the self demon.
Once again, I am back to market.
After days of preparation, I am ready for the year 2010.
2009 is (and was) an okay year for me.
1. A good relationship
2. PR obtained
3. abit of lagging in terms of my career growth after graduation
4. learnt lots as always

As for 2010, I am looking to take things slow and be steady & firm about goals and dreams.

1. Hoping to take trading to my previous level steadily, about (20 days positive in 1 month)
2. Looking to get my life balanced, more vege and more sports (At least 3 hours per week into sports & excercise, idealy 5 hours)
3. Take personal relationship into a steady one
4. More communication with other peers

Let's have a great 2010 and we'll review at the end of 2010.

No comments: