After days of hitting my new lows… finally a few days of staying near even.. and lastly.. a day of getting almost net +20.. what a tough day. At first I was trading NOK which screw me up pretty bad, I managed to get a few cent here and there. Then I made a good decision of switching to AMD which does not have those stupid unpredictable up and down. I got a quite a nice winner of 7 cents once. It showed nice pattern. I was watching a few thin stocks but didn’t want to get into them. I tried SKS once and I lost 4 cents. I got into SKS again later near the end of the session and managed to grab a few nice trade. Finally I understand what Mat said about they closed the gap and catch the trade. Nice. I am happy. I ended my day with Gross +27 and Net +15. Keep it up.
By the way, one thing I tried to do today is that I tried to hold my winner even though it’s going against me for a few cents if I think the trend is going with me. And it’s a good way to let my winners run.
No comments:
Post a Comment