Trade: 130
Gross: 21.00
Net: 5.42
LFT: 7.5196
Decent day. I am feeling okay because I didn’t get negative 2nd day in a row–which used to happen in the past. I didn’t start trading till 11:20pm. I did notice after energy report, oil was down, airline was up. However, I did not switch to a new plan, a bit doubtful about long the airlines at first. It took me a while to actually understand that it’s time to long the airlines.
AMR and LCC were the two airline stocks that I watched. AMR broke out of the opening range later, but I only took a few cents profit out of the trade. Also LCC just went straight up, again, I was like a turkey, scared of losing my profit, got out of my trade too early.
Another note is that when S&P pulled back, AMR also pulled back a little bit, however, it managed to stay beyond its moving average. So I went in when it was holding at its level, definitely a good entry, got out with some little profit. Again, I wasn’t confident enough to let my winner to run.
My thoughts were on track. I need to slowly build up my confidence. I am happy with my patience today.
No comments:
Post a Comment