Trade: 141
Gross: 25.48
Net: 4.55
LFT:41.09
Ratio: 0.0018
Today could be like my last trading day, if I stopped trading. Topped at around 50 at 12:30pm. Eating lunch at a right time means alot. Eating at 2:30 basically means missing a nice piece of the market cake. Eating at 12:30pm might end up keeping most of my profit intact. Anyway, let’s talk about some observations here.
MRK was acting well today on news. I was buying it at 57.05, didn’t have a good sense of where it was going to go, got out way too early.
TSO was on my watch list, gapped down on pre-market, went up later, then made lower top, could have shorted it when it broke 53.00
The perception of the market/stock going too high/too low is not useful at all. I am going mostly with the market. However, there are times I am still picking bottom or top, without clear indication. Nah, better change it or else, probably gonna get killed.
No comments:
Post a Comment