Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Disaster today!! -.-|||

Gross -31.00
Net -40.53
LFT 41.37
Trades 73

FED day!

As everyone expected, crazy day. I expected, like everyone else. Yet I still got killed on this day. Due to the freaking fuXXed up Level II and time&sale, everything was wrong at 2:15-2:30pm…

I was in 20 cents in the money yet I couldn’t get out from my position. I have to take a market order and got out with 16 cents loss. Then I realized that whenever you try to take the advantage of the market, market kills you. What a good lesson that the market has given me!

Matt was in the same situation as mine except that he was trading the futures which made him loss a big time. I think I was freaked out then. Stunned. Not knowing what to do. Speechless.

Anyway, I will try to focus on the trade and strategies itself tomorrow.

No comments: