Gross 82.00
Net 58.41
LFT 4.19
Trade 145
I came into the office about 20 min earlier than what I usually do. It is nice to come in abit earlier, so everything is not too rush. After yesterday’s rest, I feel energetic and more patient today. 95% of my trades today are with KSS which is a stock that came out of my research yesterday. It turns out to be a nice stock to trade.
I trade with trend mostly this time. I got a nice 19 bucks winner with my last trade. I was waiting for it to broke 57.00. BUt obviously it does not have the momentum to do so. After taking a 4 cent loss from going long at 47.00, I quickly switched my decision and went short at 57.00. It quickly down to 56.81 and I grabbed my profit quickly. Overall, nice day.
No comments:
Post a Comment