Gross 139.22
Net 127.41
LFT 0
Trade 88
Today is a good day! I took trades slowly and avoided going into meaningless trades. So, I hit a new high! And as you can see, the small difference between my gross and net means I added in lots liquidity and resulted smaller fees today. I stopped trading at 2:30pm as I hit my new high.
Most of my winner came from trading IBN and CBH. The trend is good today. Another thing I did is I started to trade 200 shares slowly. In a situation where my confidence is low, I will start with 100 shares and add to my winning position.
As you can see from the chart below. My big winner was when IBN broke its early day range and all the way down. I closed my position at the very bottom, so that I have maximized my winner. I should trade like this everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment